[ros-users] PCL visualizer - deprecated header

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Wed Aug 11 18:56:21 UTC 2010

Sanja,

p.spin () is supposed to "freeze" everything ("freeze" is not properly used here though :) until you press q/e. Try
pressing "h" for a list of things that the viewer can do.

p.spinOnce () can definitely be run on a loop as shown in the tutorials that I mentioned and
pcl_tutorials/pairwise_incremental_registration.

Cheeres,
Radu.