[ros-users] Enabling double precision and finding libraries in ODE

Soo-Hyun Yoo yoos117 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:59:34 UTC 2010

Brian,

I have installed C Turtle and included the lines John gave in the
manifest.xml of package "opende," though they did not seem to have any
effect.

Attached are the build_output.log files for atrias_sim on the first and
second Make invocations.

Do you think using third-party dependencies will be a dead end in the long
run? I will soon try using the system installation of ODE instead of the one
provided by ROS since the system-wide ODE installation currently compiles
with our non-ROS code.

Soo-Hyun Yoo