[ros-users] Enabling double precision and finding libraries in ODE

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:54:04 UTC 2010

> add_dependencies(robot_sim ${PROJECT_NAME})

Hmm, that shouldn't fix anything.  In the following lines from the
> CMakeLists.txt, the call to target_link_libraries() causes the
> executable to depend on the library:
>
>  rosbuild_add_library(${PROJECT_NAME} ${SIM_LIB})
>  rosbuild_add_executable(robot_sim src/robot_sim.cpp)
>  target_link_libraries(robot_sim ${PROJECT_NAME})
>
> There shouldn't be any missing dependencies. Can you post the build
> errors that you see on the first 'make' invocation?

Ah, I just learned something - feel like a beginner. I've been doing my
target linking prefixing a '-l' to the library name, which works, but
doesn't let cmake use what it knows about the internally built library. In
this case, it needs the add_dependencies.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Phone : +82-10-5400-3296 (010-5400-3296)
Home: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/