[ros-users] runid incorrect in roslaunch

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Aug 18 18:35:42 UTC 2010

It would be helpful to have more information on your setup to try and
narrow this sort of thing down, as it is very uncommon, thus not
easily diagnosed.

For example:

1) did this work with boxturtle?
2) does this happen with any roslaunch file, or just a particular file?
3) what does your /etc/hosts look like, your ifconfig, etc...
4) are other people using the same machine

 - Ken