[ros-users] communicating with windows

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs at aist.go.jp
Mon Aug 23 01:58:03 UTC 2010

While the patch won't be helped, porting definitely will be. The main
reason I haven't done any more work on porting is that it was getting
too difficult to juggle porting all the necessary tools at once. My plan
was to wait for the stacks to be split, the port them one at a time.
Once the build system stuff is ported, porting roscpp will be much
easier to handle because whoever is porting won't have to work around
problems in the build system at the same time.

Geoff