[ros-users] NXT accelerometer not listed in robot.yaml ?

Melonee Wise mwise at willowgarage.com
Fri Aug 27 08:33:42 UTC 2010

Hi Rene-

You can add it or not whatever you choose. The demos use the gyro and the
servo encoders to do localization. So you can follow the nxt_ros for adding
the sensor to the robot.yaml. But we should probably add it to the yaml file
since it's in the model.. I'll add it.

-Melonee

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM, René Ladan <r.c.ladan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was playing a bit with my Mindstorms kit (8547) and noticed that the
> accelerometer is not listed
> in the robot.yaml file for both the gyroscopic and the sensor car. I
> don't have that sensor myself,
> but I assume it should be there?
>
> Regards,
> Rene
> --
> http://www.rene-ladan.nl/
>
> GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
> (subkeys.pgp.net)

Senior Engineer
Willow Garage
68 Willow Rd.