[ros-users] sensor origin

safdar_zaman safdaraslam at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 15:52:19 UTC 2010

Hi Enea,
I just experimented again. I bring up both the launch files
poineer_congiuration.launch and move_base.launch ( I made these both launch
files using http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation/Tutorials/RobotSetup) . Both
of these launch files run. but move_base gives the errors like [Costmap2DROS
time out...]. Then as you said I opened rviz. initially rviz was giving
transform information at some corner. I clicked on 2D pose Estimate and
click on Map, then that transform frames appeared on that place on the Map
and I got following message:
[ INFO] [1283181593.972273138]: Setting pose (1283181593.972254): 99.100
101.350 0.000
 Then I brought up my own teleop node to move the Robot but, it did never
move, nor I could send goal through rviz.When I sent goal using code then
move_base.launch file gave a message like [Control Map loop miss.....]

I think I have something wrong with localization but I dont know how to
check to locate that problem.
thanks for your consideration,
safdar