[ros-users] Autofocus for Logitech QC Pro 9000

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:12:21 UTC 2010

Hi Dejan,

Not sure. We've not seen that before and it seems pretty weird that it would
be segfaulting in the creation of the OpenCV header unless config_.width or
config_.height are wrong.

What version of opencv is that building against? And what are the values for
config_.height and config_.width that are causing it to fail? I'm assuming
you can get those from gdb when it crashes?

- Eric