[ros-users] data storage for recognition

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Aug 31 16:07:31 UTC 2010

 Dear Ivan,

I don't think I'm looking for rosbag: we want to build a database (or
something similar) of caracteristic values to be able to recognize the
different objects based on the values of the sensors. I found this:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/database_interface but wanted to know if
something else existed as well.

Cheers,

Ugo