[ros-users] running move_base and stageros at 100Hz

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:03:43 UTC 2010

Fred,

We ran into the Stage simulation time thing as well. See this thread on the
Player-Stage list for some details:
http://old.nabble.com/Stage-Update-Rate-td29948041.html .

Suffice to say, there are indeed parts of Stage that assume a 10Hz update
rate and, when that update is different, can cause your robot to move at a
multiple of normal speed within Stage (while still reporting the correct
velocities.. it was fun trying to figure that one out).

- Eric