[ros-users] Asking some question about SimpleServer callback tutorial of actionlib

Melonee Wise mwise at willowgarage.com
Sat Dec 4 05:05:10 UTC 2010

Hi Kangjin-

Looking at your code, everything is correct. You just forgot to create and
run the gen_number.py script as described in the third part of the tutorial
series.
http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes>The
server is waiting for data from the random number generator before it can
compute the average requested by the goal from the action client.

<http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes>Thanks
for the question. In the future please send your questions to
ros-users at code.ros.org so that everyone can benefit from your questions :)
The ROS community is very helpful and quick to answer questions.

-Melonee

--
Senior Engineer
Intern Program Director