[ros-users] Tilting laser + camera bag file

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:35:57 UTC 2010

Dear all,

My colleagues and I are working on mapping camera and tilting laser data.
Because we are waiting for our sensors to arrive, we are looking for a bag
file that would contain camera and tilting laser data, along with their TF
information.

I had a look at http://pr.willowgarage.com/data but the only valuable bag
file I found
(http://pr.willowgarage.com/data/annotated_planar_patch_map/full_2009-06-22-15-40-19-topic.bag)
uses old message types that are not available anymore (see
http://www.ros.org/wiki/common_msgs/1.0_Migration_Guide).

Does anyone knows where I could find such data? Or would anyone with a robot
be willing to record a small bag file containing camera, tilting laser and
TF data?

Thanks in advance,

Raphael