[ros-users] Repository for Clearpath Robotics

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Fri Dec 10 17:42:03 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

Clearpath Robotics is proud to provide an officially supported ROS driver
for our rugged, all-weather mobile robotics platforms.

http://code.google.com/p/clearpath-ros-pkg/

It's still a work in progress, but it has performed well for our beta users,
so we'd love to have the repo listed on ros.org.

Thanks!

--

**

*Mike Purvis* | Software Architect | Clearpath Robotics, Inc.

295 Hagey Blvd. Waterloo, Ontario N2L 6R5 Canada
*T: * +1 (800) 301-3863 x805 | *E:** *mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com | *W:*
clearpathrobotics.com <http://www.clearpathrobotics.com>**

*
*

*Your Unmanned Experts **TM***

*
*

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL
AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you.