[ros-users] Recording multiple topics with rosbag python API

Arbeiter, Georg Georg.Arbeiter at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 13 09:15:15 UTC 2010

I try to record multiple topics using a python script and the rosbag
python API. I have two callback methods, writing to the same bag file:

bag = rosbag.Bag('filename', 'w')

def callback1(data):
     bag.write('topic_name',data)

def callback2(data):
     bag.write('topic_name',data)

However, the bag file is corrupted after recording. Even reindexing
doesn't fix it. It looks like the callbacks are not called sequentially.
Could you please tell me how to record multiple topics using a script?

Best regards,
Georg

--
Dipl.-Ing. Georg Arbeiter, Fraunhofer IPA
Robotersysteme
mailto:georg.arbeiter at ipa.fraunhofer.de
http://ipa.fraunhofer.de