[ros-users] University of Ulster ISRC Repo

Chris Burbridge cburbridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:31:59 UTC 2010

Hello,

Here at the Univeristy of Ulster Intelligent Systems Research Centre we
have been gradually learning to use ROS, having previously used Player/Stage
extensively.

We are now in the process of creating a repository in which we hope to place
some of our software. To begin with, we have added our Vicon tracking system
interface library, with a ROS interface using tf. Shortly we will add more.

The repository can be found here:

https://github.com/cburbridge/uuisrc-ros-pkg

It would be great if our repository could be added to the ros wiki.

All the best,

Chris Burbridge

Research Associate,
University of Ulster ISRC