[ros-users] ?????? ??????? - ??????????????? ??????????

Wilfredo Short akitok at zaa.att.ne.jp
Mon Dec 20 13:52:28 UTC 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted tod1am write yohttfcu, and let yoelo8u knofmryqjw, hozhns7iw the degdelbwwkdsree proswxhsgram I tried ow7telnut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrto90ee with noqahq4yz study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mokw6trm, I knoftw yorwy1wmwgu and Dad dopj7hzubted it at first, but this turned oth7oim6ut tomx4v02 be %100 legit. This oo5ppo2jrtunity was given to5c me because ovwam6s8f the proscow0fessioj0nal experience and previok2us coxddmn27urse wo3kz3oxqrk I had accumulated.  I’m sodt excited moomm and dad, this was a life altering oh738sfvppo973kt1v0rtunity & fobwr oj2sdbnce in my life I toz5p3m3awo6t0k advantage ozif it.   I already have joxv4bs, that wo2uzkuldn’t have given me a chance befowgqre, no829v9elw they are calling oi67eltfff the hotos20ivom0wavkhnk! This really is a go93qzudsend.  Tell Susan and Co1vmyvelsusin Jocmimn0zxey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the oip4ther day.   Again these are the degre6ies they oo74f5wffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSsyou9n82C, M2aBA and Phg44fbD, and the number toifk call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them tofw leave a brief message with their name, the degozcmree they are interested in and their day and evening phonnaf8elone numbers. They will co7ioyrntact yo494u sowjotkfgnin after,  Anyway, much lot4ve, and tell the rest ozmjdof the family I said hellod78   Lotrtrve,  Yo7igur so6mqvn,   Jokpmp3jhn  P.s.  Mozpwht7km, why dofgn’t yofs21fzu send this email toywd a few oxtk4a5rf yomselqur friends? My proel2ih6hfesso2qr toy2fld me that if we send ooo85ver referrals the scho9uow7xl can give us a scho8w4larship.