[ros-users] cannot build a package

Avinash Thiruvayipati athiruva at asu.edu
Mon Dec 27 22:34:43 UTC 2010

HI,
I am a newbie to ros.While going through the tutorials of subscribing and
publishing a message we add set up executables to the cmake file.when trying
to rebuild the package using make it is giving the following error.Could you
please give a solution to this problem

mkdir -p bin
cd build && cmake -Wdev -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=`rospack find
rosbuild`/rostoolchain.cmake  ..
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/avinash/ros/beginner_tutorials/CMakeLists.txt:1:
Parse error.  Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text
"cmake_minimum_required".
make: *** [all] Error 1

--
Regards