[ros-users] installation of ros-cturtle-base failed

Jeremy Leibs leibs at willowgarage.com
Wed Dec 1 17:31:33 UTC 2010

At the time that we released the maverick debs, the
point-cloud-perception stack was currently not building and
blacklisted.  The fact that ros-cturtle-base still has that dependency
seems like a bug in our system though.  I'll take a look at the
meta-package-generator.  In the mean time, you could manually install
the stacks which ros-cturtle-base pulls in (excluding PCL of course).