[ros-users] Simulating multiple laser scanners in Stage

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:14:02 UTC 2010

Hi Zac,

I was just testing my version of stage since I had never tested multiple sensors on a robot and I found a bug! Seems like my patch needs a patch :)

Stage is showing multiple lasers per robot when requested but I'm not sure it is publishing the data properly. I'll need to do further testing.

I'll make some changes to get everything working properly and I'll send you stage tomorrow.
Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR - University of Coimbra
Portugal