[ros-users] Interfacing a new arm driver to a motion planner

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 17:59:37 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,

I am doing quiet the same for irb6 manipulator. I have done all servo,
trajectory, URDF stuff already.
Now i am working on running manipulation pipeline on it. For now it's looks
like it would be hard work.
The manipulation pipeline (as far as i know) is used only on PR2 and It's
quiet hard to get any answers about it on the list.
I recently get some stuff working (envirement_server, move_arm,
trajectory_filter) (partially by some ugly hacks) but there is still a lot
of work before I can say it works for me.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz