[ros-users] ar_pose basic questions

Prasad Dixit abhimohpra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 04:04:06 UTC 2010

Hello Bill Moris,

This is in continuation of my last post: ( I was not able to update the same
thread in spite of re posting )
I am reposting it for your reference.
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/ar-pose-basic-questions-td2016877.html#a2018958

The current scenario is:
I could able to get /camera at some initial runs.
Now, i am not able to get the /camera frame in rviz.
When i start Camera display i get Status error as:
No CameraInfo received on [/usb_cam/camera_info].  Topic may not exist.
Image: No image received.
Transform [Sender=/usb_cam] = For frame [camera]: Frame [camera] does not
exist

I executed rosrun usb_cam usb_cam_node

Then,
my launch file as:

<launch>

        <node pkg="rviz" type="rviz" name="rviz"/>

   <node pkg="tf" type="static_transform_publisher" name="world_to_cam"
     args="1 1 0.3 0 0 0 world ar_marker 10" />
  <node name="ar_pose" pkg="ar_pose" type="ar_single" respawn="false"
output="screen">
   </node>
</launch>

Where my /usb_cam/cameraInfo topic is being published properly with all
parameters specified default in usb_cam
Is there anything i am missing?

Prasad