[ros-users] problem compiling ladybug2

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Mon Dec 6 15:57:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think the sdl depency is defined in
your_ros_path/stacks/common/rosdep.yaml

However your problem seems to be with your opencv libraries not being found.

Did you compile using rosmake to make sure the dependencies are being built?

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot