[ros-users] how to launch ps3joy as root from launch file?

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Thu Dec 9 00:52:51 UTC 2010

You should be able to use the machine tag to connect to root at localhost
(make sure you have your keys set up so you can ssh to root at localhost
without any user interaction) and run ps3joy.py. Let me know if you
have a hard time getting this working, and I can dredge up a more
precise invocation.