[ros-users] rospack namespace clash due to TinyXML?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Fri Dec 10 16:22:36 UTC 2010

Hi Leif,

That does sound like undesired behavior.  Could you file a ticket with your
patch and we can apply it so if you update it will still work.   Use the ros
project on code.ros.org, if you don't have an account you can create one.

Tully
On Dec 10, 2010 2:13 AM, "Leif Christensen" <leif.christensen at dfki.de>