[ros-users] vslam install

Daniel Maturana dimatura at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:01:38 UTC 2010

Hi,
I just installed vslam myself with cturtle and had some issues, but I
attributed them to the fact I'm using Ubuntu 10.10. rosmake
--rosdep-install complained about being unable to find pcl_perception,
so I ended up installing it directly from the svn. I also had to
update a couple of files in frame_common to get it to compile. They
were using getPointsInBox without including
<pcl/common/common.h>, so I just #include'd it and got it to compile.
The demo runs fine.
best,
Daniel