[ros-users] rviz image_view can't display depth image from openni_camera

Suat Gedikli suat.gedikli at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:19:41 UTC 2010

Hi,
the depth image is simply he disparity image between the projector and
the camera. So if you want to see the output use 'rosrun image_view
image_view image:=/camera/depth/image_raw'.
Even then you will see just a binary image. The best way to visualize te
output is to use rviz and display the pointlouds with according RGB
values.

Suat