[ros-users] vslam install

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Fri Dec 10 23:51:40 UTC 2010

I've updated the rosinstall to use perception_pcl instead of
point_cloud_perception.

The RunningVslamOnStereoData tutorial assume you've overlaid vslam (and
dependencies) on top of cturtle, as described on the vslam page. If you're
running unstable, you need to migrate the bag file due to changes to the
sensor_msgs/CameraInfo message:

rosbag fix vslam_tutorial.bag vslam_tutorial_unstable.bag

Thanks for the reports,
Patrick