[ros-users] Problem in compilation of PCL Tutorials

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Sat Dec 11 20:44:59 UTC 2010

frondeur,

This is a question for Bastian, but my guess is that:

  * the wiki page follows the development in unstable
  * you're using a very old version of the tutorial/library, from CTurtle.

All these issues will most likely be solved in DTurtle, due to our new development plans (see pcl.ros.org/Roadmap).

PS. Please address PCL related questions to pcl-users at code.ros.org, so that we can better keep track of bugs, feature
requests, etc, and index them all in one cohesive manner. Thanks!

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org