[ros-users] OpenCL under OS X Leopard, dyld: Library not loaded

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Sun Dec 12 20:04:27 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Julian Schmid
<schmidj at informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> I had a problem with OpenCL under OS X 10.6.5. Whenever I tried to
> rosrun a program that dependet on OpenCL I got the following error message:
>
> rosrun image_view image_view
> dyld: Library not loaded: libopencv_core.2.1.dylib
> Referenced from: /Users/lazewatskyd/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/
> image_view/bin/image_view
> Reason: image not found
>
> After some google research, I found out, that I was not the first person
> with that problem. Long story short, I found a script and modified it so
> that it would fix my problem.

This problem was fixed in OpenCV a while ago:
 https://code.ros.org/trac/opencv/changeset/3298
That fix hasn't been merged into a ros/cturtle release of the
vision_opencv stack, but you should be able to apply it manually.  The
fix is in current ros/unstable releases of vision_opencv, and will
appear in diamondback.

	brian.