[ros-users] New Repository, Vienna University of Technology

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Dec 14 20:11:52 UTC 2010

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the announcement.  It's great to see you all participating.
 As Radu notes, there are issues with the https certificate and the
user/pass.  As a person I can bypass these, but our indexers are not
as smart.

I've added your repository to our wiki page:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Repositories

But I'll have to leave it out of the indexers (for now).  We are
working on making our indexers work with bad certificates [1], but
this hasn't been completed yet.

cheers,
Ken

[1]: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3169