[ros-users] Is it possible to "binary package" built stacks ?

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:11:43 UTC 2010

On 16 December 2010 18:19, Willy Lambert <lambert.willy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am very interested in your examples.
>
> Are all the eros features documented somewhere ?
>
> 2010/12/16 Daniel Stonier <d.stonier at gmail.com>

There is the eros wiki (http://www.ros.org/wiki/eros), however it needs a
bit of a work and some tutorials added - I ticketed myself a couple of weeks
ago to do that, looks like now is a good time :) Just looking at it again,
it doesn't seem to give any indication that its for anything but
cross-compiling, so I'll re-organise it a bit as well.

Wife just had a baby this week and a deadline today, so a bit busy - but
I'll do some work on it on the weekend and let you know as soon as I've
added some notes and examples pertaining to the discussion above.

Cheers,
Daniel Stonier.