[ros-users] Korean translation of ROS documentation

Aki Oyama oyama at willowgarage.com
Fri Dec 17 02:00:13 UTC 2010

Hi Yoonsoo,

Thank you for your kind support in translating ROS wiki in Korean.

There is no rule yet, but, in the future, we could use scripts to compare
the date of revision for certain changes in English and translated version,
if you could follow the following convention for the time being,
it would be grateful.

I am following ISO639-1
http://www.anglistikguide.de/info/tools/languagecode.html

Top Page
http://www.ros.org/wiki/
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ko (Korean)

All other pages keep the same tree structure with English
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ko/ROS/Installation  (Korean)

A bit dated but you can check out the Japanese ones at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ja
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ja/ROS/Installation

Hope the above helps!

Aki