[ros-users] Dynamic reconfigure not compiling

koen buys koen.buys at mech.kuleuven.be
Fri Dec 17 08:28:05 UTC 2010

On 16 December 2010 20:00, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Blaise Gassend <blaise at willowgarage.com> wrote:
>> Hi Koen,
>>
>>> Where can I find the ParameterGenerator API that is loaded in the cfg files?
>>
>> Currently there isn't one. Test.cfg contains all the basic invocations
>> that are relevant, so it should be easy to work by example.
>>
>>> However it doesn't build, if someone has a hint:
>>
>> It appears that the dependency generator is failing, because it cannot
>> find the roslib.msgs module. Strangely, it is an import of rospy that
>> is ultimately leading to the failure.
>
> In unstable, rospy is part of the ros_comm stack.  Is this part of
> your checkout?

koen at pma-09-031 ~/ros_unstable_svn/driver_common/dynamic_reconfigure $
roscd ros_comm
koen at pma-09-031 ~/ros_unstable_svn/ros_comm $ rosmake

[ rosmake ] Results:
[ rosmake ] Built 56 packages with 0 failures.
[ rosmake ] Summary output to directory
[ rosmake ] /home/koen/.ros/rosmake/rosmake_output-20101217-092720