[ros-users] usb_cam error

Sebastian Haug sebhaug at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:55:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

the bosch_drivers trunk was just successfully build by hudson and
libswscale-dev exists on both maverick amd64 and i386. Also on my
bosch workstation everything builds and runs fine.

http://build.willowgarage.com/job/devel_unstable_bosch_drivers_maverick_amd64/1/console
http://build.willowgarage.com/job/devel_unstable_bosch_drivers_maverick_i386/1/console

Did it work for you by now?

Sebastian