[ros-users] Costmap2DROS timeouts and poor amcl performance

zdydek zac at mit.edu
Sun Dec 19 00:05:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not in front of the robot right now, but I can post the full details
tomorrow. My move_base and amcl configurations are not too far from default,
but I will post them just in case.

It is running on a desktop computer, dual core, 2.0 GHz. My map is 400x300
at 0.05 m/pixel. The average amcl delay is negative, as expected, but the
max delay was 0.25 sec. I will post the full output tomorrow.

Thanks again for your help!

-Zac