[ros-users] Problem while compiling pcl_tutorials

asilx abozcuoglu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:31:52 UTC 2010

Hi,
I got it from debs and got binaries but I am trying to modify some sources
in there and  I cannot even build unmodified version of it.

- Eigen 3 seems like installed. The command you gave returned:

kadir at kfuKovan:/tmp$ roscd eigen3 && cat Makefile | grep TAR | grep build
TARBALL     = build/eigen3.0-beta2.tar.bz2

Thanks for your advice. I am starting to look at perception pcl from now on.