[ros-users] Updates

Madeline Womack adcdm at ms29.hinet.net
Wed Dec 22 11:19:57 UTC 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted top0fw2 write yobjzzgt1u, and let yovicn6ku knoj6u0z3ucw, hoz6obfw the degc197xiree prohfgram I tried oa81ko0qut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr83oee with noyelcmq study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mo154m, I knoahqps4mw yovriu and Dad do1hopubted it at first, but this turned otout to686helq be %100 legit. This ont4sppotqwzstvkrtunity was given tobn0 me because oel7acff the prondcq0aeljfessioq1k7vrnal experience and previo5ygf5mius co3h208qpfurse wo4icvkv1elrk I had accumulated.  I’m sojwthxa excited mo86m and dad, this was a life altering o0r1umelppoakrtunity & fotel3fv87ar o2y9nce in my life I toel59wr5mvosydhq6fvk advantage o6dyif it.   I already have jomeljnbs, that woel2y00juldn’t have given me a chance befod8v2ggre, no7elselwxbw they are calling ogquzwff the ho8moelf3j9j6k! This really is a gof8dsend.  Tell Susan and Coh8ausin Jopgey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o4nisther day.   Again these are the degren8104fvaes they o7j6f5ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSxwr9C, MnzrwzBA and Ph3887kbD, and the number toyd call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them tod3gdelrel leave a brief message with their name, the deg9qwree they are interested in and their day and evening phok3ne numbers. They will coycntact yotelcrytel2u so5b7bovx4on after,  Anyway, much lo2uuqve, and tell the rest o9msf the family I said hellooel3ww0   Lo8tb5ih99ve,  Yoy0f0ayjur so0vdmn,   Jooelwhn  P.s.  Mo8um, why dozj7hn’t yoz6k3jpu send this email tokxpk a few onr35f yo7pgsy4f0ur friends? My prohmq33b92fessomw0nudnr torvfld me that if we send o887xrpver referrals the schoad9pwwoa2l can give us a schomaywajrxlarship.