[ros-users] dump of ros-wiki?

Martin Günther mguenthe at uos.de
Mon Dec 27 11:43:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Mischa Schaub <mischa.schaub at fhnw.ch>wrote:

>  I will be offline for several days but would like to work during this time
> with ros.org/wiki – how could I get a local dump of your great site on my
> laptop?
> Many thanx
> Mischa

Short version:
*bump*

Longer version:
I'd also like to have an offline copy of the wiki. It's a little late
for this year's christmas wishlist, but it would be really cool to have
a ros-doc debian package that contains a static version of the wiki,
perhaps only the text part to save bandwidth. Alternatively, an easy
way to download the whole stuff as an archive would also be great.

In other words: is there an easy alternative to wget?

Cheers,
Martin