[ros-users] people stack on boxturtle

David Feil-Seifer david.feilseifer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 23:17:30 UTC 2010

I've been trying to get the people_tracking_filter working on the pr2
with boxturtle. I'm attaching a patch to update most of the launch
files for current locations of packages/nodes and to make leg_detector
not crash. This patch also includes changes to people_tracking_node so
that it will compile. However, despite receiving good measurements
from the face_detector and leg_detector nodes, it is not outputting
any estimates as a point cloud. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I am attaching the two launch files that I'm using.

-Dave