[ros-users] libstereo_image_proc won't compile

Dominik Franěk dominik.franek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 07:52:22 UTC 2010

Dear ROS users,

I have been trying to build some kind of stereo processing pipeline
but got stuck on libstereo_image_proc, which I cannot compile. I don't
have whole ROS up to date, but have whole image_pipeline, common_msgs
and few others on 30609 (the build is boxturtle_base + few packages).
Dependency check passes alright, but it ends like this -

[rosmake-0] >>> stereo_image_proc >>> [ make ]
[ rosmake ] Last 40 lines
  /home/andrew/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/stereo_image_proc/src/libstereo_image_proc/processor.cpp:195:
error: ‘sensor_msgs::PointField’ has not been declared
  /home/andrew/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/stereo_image_proc/src/libstereo_image_proc/processor.cpp:197:
error: request for member ‘point_step’ in ‘points’, which is of
non-class type ‘int’

and another bunch of non int errors like this on following lines of
processor.cpp.

I would be grateful for an advice.

Dominik