[ros-users] getting recorded data into a bagfile

Michael Styer michael at styer.net
Tue Jul 6 16:23:48 UTC 2010

Hello,

Earlier this year (before I started working with ROS), I did a project
using a pre-recorded robot navigation dataset (from RAWSEEDS). I'd like
to try re-implementing the project in ROS, and of course it would be
great to be able to use the ROS bagfile tools to play back the data. But
it's not in a bagfile now.

Has anyone else had to get data that was recorded in a different format
into the ROS bagfile format? If so, how did you do it? (Even better if
it was one of the RAWSEEDS datasets...)

Thanks.

Mike