[ros-users] object grasping pipeline and tutorials

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 10 21:24:44 UTC 2010

Hi-

I was trying to follow this tutorial to grab things in simulation:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/arm_navigation/Tutorials/Running%20the%20object%20pickup%20pipeline

<http://www.ros.org/wiki/arm_navigation/Tutorials/Running%20the%20object%20pickup%20pipeline>but
it seems the names of the packages have changed (I realize that tutorial was
last edited February 4th...). Anyway, I found the pr2_arm_navigation stack
but can't seem to find anything directly related to what is referenced in
the tutorial.

I realize the whole stack is probably still going through a lot of changes,
but do the launch files from that tutorial still exist in some form? What is
the "easy" way of trying out some basic grasping?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Leepercoffee
Stanford University