[ros-users] Problem linking vision in cturtle

Jordi Pages jordi.pages at pal-robotics.com
Mon Jul 19 09:15:08 UTC 2010

Hi, I have install cturtle with
cturtle_wg_all.rosinstall<http://www.ros.org/rosinstalls/cturtle_wg_all.rosinstall>and
rosmake fails when compiling wg-ros-pkg-unreleased/vision stack. The
following dependencies cannot found in my Ubuntu 10.04:

Failed to find rosdep lapack-blas-atlas for package suitesparse on OS:ubuntu
version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep gfortran for package suitesparse on OS:ubuntu
version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep lapack-blas-atlas for package sba on OS:ubuntu
version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep gfortran for package sba on OS:ubuntu version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep lapack-blas-atlas for package vslam_system on
OS:ubuntu version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep gfortran for package vslam_system on OS:ubuntu
version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep lapack-blas-atlas for package posest on OS:ubuntu
version:10.04
Failed to find rosdep gfortran for package posest on OS:ubuntu version:10.04

I have tried with rosdep install vision but the same errors arise. I have
checked if these packages are actually installed in my machine with the
Synaptic Package Manager and they are. Any idea?

Thanks in advance

--
Jordi Pages, PhD
Researcher

Tel: +34.93.414.53.47
Fax: +34.93.209.11.09
C/ Pujades 77-79 4º 4ª 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.pal-robotics.com/

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje y sus documentos adjuntos, pueden
contener información privilegiada y/o confidencial que está dirigida
exclusivamente a su destinatario.
Si usted recibe este mensaje y no es el destinatario indicado, o el empleado
encargado de su entrega a dicha persona, por favor, notifíquelo
inmediatamente y remita el mensaje original a la dirección
de correo electrónico indicada. Cualquier copia, uso o distribución no
autorizados de esta comunicación queda estrictamente prohibida.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.