[ros-users] Issues with Principal Curvatures Estimation [FIXED]

Hozefa Indorewala h.indorewala at jacobs-university.de
Wed Jul 21 10:27:25 UTC 2010

Dear all,

It works now. The problem was in the following line of code:

pc.setKSearch(indices.size());

Since indices.size() (~ 50000 ) was too large, changing it to 10 (a more
reasonable value) worked.

Cheers,

Hozefa

Dear all,

--
Hozefa Indorewala

BSc. Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Jacobs University Bremen
Campus Ring 1 | Bremen 28759 | Germany

Email:               h.indorewala at jacobs-university.de