[ros-users] roscore respawn problem

Michael Krainin mkrainin at cs.washington.edu
Fri Jul 2 19:32:14 UTC 2010

node2 is still up at that point, which I guess leaves the option of
the connection getting killed in some other way. I'll try out cturtle
and see if that fixes things.

As for the quantity of log messages, the directory for the relevant
run_id in .ros/log seems to be growing by about 100MB per hour during
normal operation.

-Mike