[ros-users] PCL package

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Jul 2 19:34:26 UTC 2010

Dear Jeremie,

"Tracking feature points" seems a better suited task for visual odometry, unless you're thinking about dealing with 3D
data only. The only way to "track" 3D points right now (without using visual information) is through registration and
pose refinement. We have that preliminary implemented in PCL but there's no tutorials yet.

Cheers,
Radu.