[ros-users] libstereo_image_proc won't compile

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Sun Jul 4 17:16:43 UTC 2010

Dominik,

The stereo_image_proc package you are trying to use is either from trunk or latest/cturtle, which is not compatible to
your boxturtle base. In this case, you are trying to compile it against an older sensor_msgs package, which does not
include PointField.msg (that was added after boxturtle). You need to upgrade your base to cturtle/latest/trunk if you
want to use that feature.

Cheers,
Radu.