[ros-users] Problem compiling with camera1394 package.

Renato Samperio mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:07:28 UTC 2010

Hi Jack,

I am planning to adequate the camera1394 driver to obtain images from 1024x768_mono16 format in a Point Grey Bumblebee2 camera. I have tried to use the current driver but with this format is not possible to obtain images.

In specific, I want to make a node from software provided by point grey by using "dev_camera1394" functionality. I already made a node of the library and examples provided by Point Grey, I need to make a ROS image and publish appropriately.

Unfortunately, the camera provides specific resolution or modes (at least that is what I can see in Coriander) and I couldn't make use of current bumblebee node neither.

Do you have any suggestion?

Kind regards,

Renato.