[ros-users] Problem compiling with camera1394 package.

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 5 17:06:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Renato Samperio
<mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I sent a wrongly assumption for a problem you helped me to solve with your
> advices.
>
> Though, I made a last modification and it compiled.
>
> I updated the manifest.xml as:
>
>   <export>
>     <cpp cflags="-I${prefix}/src/nodes -I${prefix}/cfg/cpp -Wall -g"/>
>   </export>

The "-I${prefix}/src/nodes" argument is the problem.  By adding
src/nodes to the compiler's search path, you're causing confusion
between a system header, <features.h>, and a file by the same name
inside src/nodes.  Was that argument already there, or did you add it?

	brian.