[ros-users] How to parse the bag file?

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 6 17:07:00 UTC 2010

Another question is about the sensor_msgs/pointcloud topic. In the
sensor_msgs/pointcloud document, I don't know how to use the index, distance
and timestamp channel. I want to know how to find the help document.
* I also had some trouble finding this information.  It is defined in the
C++ API for laser_geometry::LaserProjection<http://www.ros.org/doc/api/laser_geometry/html/classlaser__geometry_1_1LaserProjection.html>.
I also added a link to this information on the
laser_assembler<http://www.ros.org/wiki/laser_assembler>page (which
I'm assuming you're using to generate the point clouds).

Hopefully this helps.
Vijay